SIMOC allows the creation of an accurate replica of the infrastructure to analyze and exploit in depth vulnerabilities,
in order to realize how it will react to a real attack by malicious artifacts, including Zero Day,
without damage services at operation, and how to apply hardening methods to protect the assets against those attacks.
It can also be used as a powerful training tool for security teams and executives.
SIMOC has been used since 2013 by the Brazilian Army as a powerful tool to train cyberwarriors troops.
- Enable creation of multiples types of cyber exercises, for instance: Attack/Defense, CTF, All Against All...
- Progress monitoring of cyber exercises in real-time.
- Evaluation e Classification of students
- The classes can be in group or individual
- Provide a complete environment for homologation of networks elements, services and in-house applications
- Integration with physical equipments in order to execute validation process
- Security tests of applications Source-code.
- Sandbox for testing of suspicious files without risk to production.
- Malware Lab
- Orchestrationg of multiple attack detection tools
- Assessment of the resilience of critical infrastructure to real disaster scenarios without affecting production environments.
- Development of a full functional Honey Net
- Use multiple sensors over the network to monitor and detect attacks, poorly configured assets, policies flaws and any other suspicious activities all over the network
- Integrated SIEM/Analytics
- Design of different types of scenarios: SQL Injection, Man-in-the-middle, Malicious Link, DNS Spoof, EthernalBlue, etc
- Emulation of Technologic infrastructure and communication
- Intuitive usability for scenarios creation
- Provides functionalities for events creation and automatic defense and attacks actions